Google
 

Selasa, 22 April 2008

RECENT AND PREDICTED CHANGES OF MARKET/INDUSTRY SIZE

As mentioned above, the kampung chicken industry has been limited to smallholders and
traditional farms. Production of meat and eggs from kampung chicken has been increasing
from year to year, although it is still lower than that of improved chicken. In 1996 the
population of the kampung chicken was almost one third of the improved chicken population.
It is generally accepted that kampung chicken has lower productivity and a longer production
cycle than improved chicken. However, the development of livestock industries, including
kampung chicken, will be determined by income growth. The population of kampung
chickens can be projected using estimates of the income elasticity demand for kampung
chicken products. Soedjana (1996) has projected changes in demand for the meat and eggs of
kampung chickens until the end of the Sixth Five Year Development Plan, PELITA VI

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.